How to Apply to College:
*The PowerPoint found at the top of this page is an excellent Tutorial for College Application!
Important: There is a $95.00 fee for 5 program choices.
1. Go online as soon as possible.
2. Application site: www.ontariocolleges.ca
3. Create an account: username and password
4. Save the username and passeword in a safe place
5. Complete the ALL ABOUT ME section. Be sure to answer all the questions.
Your OEN can be found on your status sheet.
6. Choose programs and colleges using your ONTARIO COLLEGES GUIDE or THE PROGRAM NAVIGATOR
7. Read every part carefully and remember to save each page as you complete it.
8. Check the options for deleting and changing programs.
9. Make your payment, preferably by credit card.
So that your application becomes active immediately and you can view your marks.
10. Save, review, and print a copy to keep in your files.
11. Check the status of your application often.
YOUTUBE VIDEO TO HELP YOU APPLY: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqyTffuiaX8